Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AW required

AW required

I think its probably time to get my DSC2 ticket. Anyone know of a good AW in the Essex/Suffolk area?

Apply to DMQ and they will send you all the details including the list of people who are qualified.

i was trying to get a recommendation from someone rather than play lucky dip on the list. you here some horror stories. i like to enjoy the company of anyone i go stalking with. life's too short!

wish you luck.I have been trying for a while now and they either dont reply to calls and emails or they dont have enough deer in the right places to offer you a stalk

Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    I think its probably time to get my DSC2 ticket. Anyone know of a good AW in the Essex/Suffolk area?
    im an AW in norfolk and will travel south for cost of fuel only if you , have you own patch .

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post
    im an AW in norfolk and will travel south for cost of fuel only if you , have you own patch .
    Thank you Leec, that's the best offer yet. Ground in Suffolk so could well work. I will get in touch when I've got my act together.

Yeah I will help I stalk down in Suffolk frequently so could assist, R U registered yet and if so who with BASC or BDS?

I'm in Mid Suffolk and an AW
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    i was trying to get a recommendation from someone rather than play lucky dip on the list. you here some horror stories. i like to enjoy the company of anyone i go stalking with. life's too short!
    Oh I see, your post wasn't clear but never mind, I do agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment. Good luck with the search, I'm too far west sadly.

ATB

RF

Where's my post gone? I did offer myself and MS.