AW required

i was trying to get a recommendation from someone rather than play lucky dip on the list. you here some horror stories. i like to enjoy the company of anyone i go stalking with. life's too short!

wish you luck.I have been trying for a while now and they either dont reply to calls and emails or they dont have enough deer in the right places to offer you a stalk

Yeah I will help I stalk down in Suffolk frequently so could assist, R U registered yet and if so who with BASC or BDS?

i was trying to get a recommendation from someone rather than play lucky dip on the list. you here some horror stories. i like to enjoy the company of anyone i go stalking with. life's too short!

Oh I see, your post wasn't clear but never mind, I do agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment. Good luck with the search, I'm too far west sadly.

ATB

RF

Thanks to all of you. Deer Man, Monkey Spanker (I've got to meet anyone who calls himself Monkey Spanker!) and Leec I will get in touch when I have my act together. Going to use BDS unless someone tells me I shouldn't.

I certain wouldn't use BDS

Would you care to elaborate why not?:confused:
I recently changed from BASC to BDS as I believe they need support as a charitable organisation. They should all work to the same standards anyway so I'd be interested if you could quantify your dislike of the BDS.
MS:)

Well I have been involved with them both BDS & BASC for many years & in my experience & many others I deal with & speak to, we all have had runnings with BDS. They don't seem to work to the same spec As BASC or any other of the centres. I agree that they need support as a charitable organisation, however i feel allot of the need os brought on by their hierarchy.
In my opinion I think we should all be singing from the same hymn book but unfortunately this is not the case. I am a AW & will not witness anyone registered with BDS.

From what I have seen mate, the BDS have very high standards which is maybe what puts some people off if they feel they may be 'lacking' in certain areas? It was also the BDS training officer that briefed myself and other local AW's on the recent changes. Their 'spec' was obviously good enough for that!;)
MS

Back