Thread: New member

Hi,
    We are based in Northamptonshire and friends with Muddy.
    Hubby tries to shoot when he goes out with Muddy or 200cwd.
    Good job I don't rely on my man to bring the food home or I would starve!
    Fantastic site and good to see the support for H4H.
    I work for MOD and spend a lot of time with the medical staff - any donations are much needed and appreciated.
    Thanks.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Welcome to the site, as you will see, it's a busy site with lots happening and lots of knowledge and experience. Ask as many questions as you want, someone out there will know the answer.

TJ

Welcome to the site, we are not a bad bunch feel free to ask any questions you like, somebody will be able to help.

John

Welcome, look forward to reading your posts. Please ask what ever you like on here, we are here to offer advice and help, and its free!

welcome aboard maverick
    not sure if i met you the other night , but sure muddy or duncan will tell me soon, hope to hear all of yours and hubby's antics in the shooting field
    ATB
    stone

Muddys party

Hi,
    We were introduced briefly the other weekend. My hubby is standing Muddy in the photo but am sure that we will meet again soon.
    Looking forward to more social occasions - well done Mrs Muddy for putting on such a great night.
    Cheers,
    Anna

Maverick, welcome
    Would the experience of working with medical staff apply to the introduction of Tincture of Benzine to blistered feet after the march and shoot !
    Look forward to posts .
    Trapper

Re: Muddys party

Quote Originally Posted by maverick6.5
    Hi,
    We were introduced briefly the other weekend. My hubby is standing Muddy in the photo but am sure that we will meet again soon.
    Looking forward to more social occasions - well done Mrs Muddy for putting on such a great night.
    Cheers,
    Anna
    hi anna
    i remember now
    glad you got your login sorted now, though under a different name , but sorted anyway
    now all we need to do is get your O/H to talk about his stalking/shooting experiences or has he told you that many times already that you know them off by heart
    hope to meet again soon, as it would be nice to speak further to the both of you,
    and yes
    mr's muddy did a fantastic spread , of which i must of complimented her on quite a few times
    fantastic night

Looking forward to the March & Shoot

Stone - if hubby ever shoots anything, would love to tell all about it. Muddy can tell you all about our exploits in Scotland. Hoping I can persuade Muddy to take me out and show hubby up soon.

Trapper - I will warm my hands up to tend sore feet at the March and Shoot!

Looking forward to seeing folks in September