Two SAS stalkers

widows son

View attachment 5428

View attachment 5429
Theres another job well done new incoming members of my syndicate, up for a look at the ground , stalk and shoot two stags, and a level two stalk ICR complete .

Yes there is a out of season ticket before we all have a fit and dance on the spot .

The weather was howling but never perturbed the SAS guys one bit, thats Saturday and Sunday ,stalkers a good show and goes to show the deer come out in the rain .

well done to all concerened .

Any luck next weekend i'll have another level two complete for another syndicate member, just have to let more deer out of the pen lol

Finn : When you have experienced guns they can produce quality shots, this particular shot was a high neck shot at 60 meters , some can and some can't these two guys can .

Well done. Pity I could not get across but 4" snow and still coming down would not have been sensible. Certainly be back over soon, well done the new guys
Jim

well done to those two, about time you got out Ws.
you put on any more weight mate and you would not be allowed on the ferry.

atb f.

A frank if only since the 10th of feb that 31 Doe's butcher is doing a roaring trade,
That's what happens when your interested in stalking and not playing at it .

:idea: I THINK THAT SAS , STANDS FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY STALKERS .

or so a friend told me lol. :rofl:

All the best anyway BOB,

Rgds, Buck.

Was the second pic a driveby / roadkill??:stir::lol:

Steve
Considering the guy in the pic is a bit damp, looks like he may of been on foot
combined with
Famous west coast weather ( I know what that is like) , head/neck shooting on forestry track
can only mean one thing

No dragging
works for me:D

View attachment 5428

View attachment 5429
Theres another job well done new incoming members of my syndicate, up for a look at the ground , stalk and shoot two stags, and a level two stalk ICR complete .

Yes there is a out of season ticket before we all have a fit and dance on the spot .

I hope there assessor sees it OK with the out of season. I done one of my stalks with a legit out of season but the asssessor was not for it, he reluctantly accepted it after I got SNH to write to him. The internal verifier never questioned it.

The IV or EV have no jurisdiction on what is stalked and shot as long as it is completed in a safe manner,as per the teachings of the level one and current best practice guidelines ,there role is to verify what actually took place on the day, further checking the knowledge of the candidate, the AW is the person on the ground watching the full process asking a varying questioning bank to check the knowledge of the candidate.

Thus furthering his own knowledge with each AW stalk he completes .

Back