Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twikenham

Twikenham

Devious trick that.Using a fox to steal our lads half time sannys, without which they were bound to run out of energy

Best game Scotland played in the six nations....

A bad game for England but still showed em whose boss....

You only sing when your winning..... You only sing when your winning....

You cant beat Twickenham and ill be up there again for St Georges Day....
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Went to my first game last year at Murrayfield.The lad beside me was shouting to Mr Wilkinson that he wanted to have his babies Are all you lads really that much in touch with your feminine side

Pathetic game of no reward. 3 points for a drop goal, three points for a penalty, Time to reduce them to two to put a meaning back into a game. More like outdoor basket ball, kick and chase. Go back to the good old days, doctor's line or you stayed on,
    Ex union prop.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    Pathetic game of no reward. 3 points for a drop goal, three points for a penalty, Time to reduce them to two to put a meaning back into a game. More like outdoor basket ball, kick and chase. Go back to the good old days, doctor's line or you stayed on,
    Ex union prop.
    Not quite Jimbo.... England with four out of five on for the Grand Slam and a good result on the footie after the game..
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

long old trip over that irish sea yet, the old paddys are looking forward to it.

PS Can,t beat twickers,crap, theres only one stadium for rugby and I was in it on saturday, you lot are the only country with a foriener for a saint

Aye, and half the team speak with an ozzie accent

Or is that the cricket

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Best game Scotland played in the six nations....

A bad game for England but still showed em whose boss....
    `

Even with a forward pass to score the try??? I do believe our commentary in Scotland had an Englishman claiming as much as well...