Thread: Chilli?

Chilli?

Ok, You got me, I'm from Texas! We invented chilli. Ya'll invented Yorkshire pudding, which I like and meat and ale pies, which I want to try. Do most of Y'all make yours from scrach, or use a pre-packaged mix. If you do, and can get it try, wick fowler's 2 alarm chili, it's about as good as I can make. When I come, if I can't get it there, I'm bringing some. We'll get together and have some. FWIW, I live within 5 miles of Mexico, and have lots of Tex-Mex, recipies. capt david

send us an invite ya never know, we can chill to ya chilli, party on down, hog hunt & help the ladies out too..........

captdavid bear in mind that the uks national dish is curry http://www.menumagazine.co.uk/book/curryhistory.html and if like me, as I am married to a Thai and I have never seen american who has been able to finish one of my wifes Isaan Spicy dishes.

I like spicy foods, what i would call picosa. I like food warm, but not back down to the creek the next morning hot. Some thia food, is just too hot for me. I like it spicy, but not so hot that all you taste(feel) is the heat. I've never tried curried venison, do the flavors mix well? capt david

I make a mean Roe Masaman not to spicy

Amongst a lot of other really good recipes / methods......... down in the foody bit...Chilli Roe
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

This is my favourite variation on the chilli theme...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chili.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	5448
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Amongst a lot of other really good recipes / methods......... down in the foody bit...Chilli Roe

ain't chilli to hide the scent of rotting flesh or sub standard meat ! Like curried meat ? May as well be rat or scabby mutton Why waste good meat.

So you are questioning the taste of everyone who has posted venison recipes with curry or chilli then?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

BEEF you heathans , roast beef and yorkshires then fish and chips and a chinky for a change