Thread: Level 2 Registration

Level 2 Registration

Right guys finaly filled out the paperwork for DSC2 registration i`ve chosen to go with BDS for no other reason than the lady on the other end of the phone had a much more charming manner and the time to talk me through the system, anyone with a reasonable explanation advise wether I have choosen the right organisation or does it not really matter nowadays.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

3 years comes round quick if you do not have much stalking and availability of AW. Register just before your main stalking time or you could end up like me chasing my tail, One stalk to go and book runs out on 4/4/11. Here 's hoping Wednesday or its over to paisley for a stalk. As to assessors they should all be much the same. They are working for DMQ even if it is through the various groups. I believe and I may be wrong, the verifiers, the next teer up are from BMQ. That is not to say the do not work for another group as well,
    Jim

Thanks for the reply Jim,I am fortunate that I do have land and access to further good land, i`ve been stalking for a while and have decided now I am registering to get the bull by the horns and get it done pronto.
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Thumbs up good choice

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    Right guys finaly filled out the paperwork for DSC2 registration i`ve chosen to go with BDS for no other reason than the lady on the other end of the phone had a much more charming manner and the time to talk me through the system, anyone with a reasonable explanation advise wether I have choosen the right organisation or does it not really matter nowadays.
    Hi,

the person you spoke to was likely to be Cheryl, she is very pleasant to speak too.
    I have on occasion had to call her to discuss different issues and always came away with a full prompt answer. i will/am using them for my L2.

wish you the best for your L2.

frank

Ah Peirred, that post from frank remind me of another point, Don't fall out with your local AW,

The lady i spoke to was in fact Cheryl, I agree she was very helpful and prompt with her responces very impressed and it was also why I choose BDS.

Wishing you success in your level 2 as well mate.

Pierre