Thread: Just typical.

Just typical.

Seems like its been a battle to find the deer and acheive the cull this winter, l was even thinking that the bl###y poachers had cleaned me out as l know we had been visited a few times before xmas, but over the last week or two its as if someone has turned the tap on the darn things are everywhere just typical as the end of doe/hind season is just around the corner, still on a brighter note seeing several clean bucks about now.

same here but only in day time! if i go lamping i will see at least12/15 every night! BUT i go out in the day and dont see any! i obviously need to look further than the spot on the of me sniffer!

Quote Originally Posted by monynut View Post
    Seems like its been a battle to find the deer and acheive the cull this winter, l was even thinking that the bl###y poachers had cleaned me out as l know we had been visited a few times before xmas, but over the last week or two its as if someone has turned the tap on the darn things are everywhere just typical as the end of doe/hind season is just around the corner, still on a brighter note seeing several clean bucks about now.
    Come April 1st all those bucks will go into hiding..................................
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.