Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: hi i am butcher boy from norfolk

  1. #1

    Smile hi i am butcher boy from norfolk

    Hi every one, i am butcher boy,
    i have been stalking and shooting for many years, i use a .243 and .308 for stalking, a .22,250 for fox control and also have a .22 rimfire and .7 hmr.

    i am a butcher by trade and have set up my own cutting rooms in Norfolk, anyone interested in having there carcases butchered into joints or sausages and burgers making then drop me an e-mail on butcher-boy@sky.com.

    anyone got any questions about butchery, then fire away, im happy to advise where i can.
    happy stalking:

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by butcher boy View Post
    Hi every one, i am butcher boy,
    i have been stalking and shooting for many years, i use a .243 and .308 for stalking, a .22,250 for fox control and also have a .22 rimfire and .7 hmr.

    i am a butcher by trade and have set up my own cutting rooms in Norfolk, anyone interested in having there carcases butchered into joints or sausages and burgers making then drop me an e-mail on butcher-boy@sky.com.

    anyone got any questions about butchery, then fire away, im happy to advise where i can.
    happy stalking:
    Hi Butcher Boy. Another Norfolk stalker here. Where abouts are you? I might just be interested in your butchery offer of the sausages and burgers seeing as my mincer has just gone boobs up!
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

  3. #3
    Good on ya sir , youll be a busy boy i hope

  4. #4
    just outside of thetford, drop me an email and i will send you our details, many thanks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    Good on ya sir , youll be a busy boy i hope
    hi and thankyou very much, where abouts in the cotswolds are you, you may know my father-in-law, he has a shoot in guiting power, richard staffod.

  6. #6
    Hello butcher boy and welcome to the site.

    I take it this is a free service you are offering to our members as I would hate to think you are advertising

    John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by butcher boy View Post
    Hi every one, i am butcher boy,
    i have been stalking and shooting for many years, i use a .243 and .308 for stalking, a .22,250 for fox control and also have a .22 rimfire and .7 hmr.

    i am a butcher by trade and have set up my own cutting rooms in Norfolk, anyone interested in having there carcases butchered into joints or sausages and burgers making then drop me an e-mail on butcher-boy@sky.com.

    anyone got any questions about butchery, then fire away, im happy to advise where i can.
    happy stalking:
    Welcome to the site butcher boy, Lee6.5 from the site is sorting out a get together for a pint, you would be welcome.
    happy stalking.
    DTD

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Hello butcher boy and welcome to the site.

    I take it this is a free service you are offering to our members as I would hate to think you are advertising

    John
    hi john, thanks for your welcome, was not intending to advertise just introducing my self and letting all know im out there, regrettably my services are not free, but i have joined this forum to help anyone with butchery questions or if any local stalkers who are wanting to butcher there own carcases and have not the premises to do so or the knowledge they would be more than welcome to use my cutting rooms and my knowledge free of charge.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dusk till dawn View Post
    Welcome to the site butcher boy, Lee6.5 from the site is sorting out a get together for a pint, you would be welcome.
    happy stalking.
    DTD
    hi, would be happy to have a pint with you all, let me know date and time and i shall be there, cheers

Similar Threads

  1. Baiting with butcher left overs!
    By HarrisonDeerServices in forum Other Shooting & Keepering
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-01-2011, 22:30
  2. New boy
    By Tyke in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-09-2010, 10:51
  3. Butcher it yourself
    By Mannlicher_Stu in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 13:25
  4. Question to those that butcher....
    By Tommo in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 13-10-2009, 17:32
  5. Reloading & Butcher Day
    By Rob Mac in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-12-2007, 17:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •