hi i am butcher boy from norfolk

Hi every one, i am butcher boy,
i have been stalking and shooting for many years, i use a .243 and .308 for stalking, a .22,250 for fox control and also have a .22 rimfire and .7 hmr.

i am a butcher by trade and have set up my own cutting rooms in Norfolk, anyone interested in having there carcases butchered into joints or sausages and burgers making then drop me an e-mail on butcher-boy@sky.com.

anyone got any questions about butchery, then fire away, im happy to advise where i can.
happy stalking::D

i have been stalking and shooting for many years, i use a .243 and .308 for stalking, a .22,250 for fox control and also have a .22 rimfire and .7 hmr.

i am a butcher by trade and have set up my own cutting rooms in Norfolk, anyone interested in having there carcases butchered into joints or sausages and burgers making then drop me an e-mail on butcher-boy@sky.com.

anyone got any questions about butchery, then fire away, im happy to advise where i can.

Hi Butcher Boy. Another Norfolk stalker here. Where abouts are you? I might just be interested in your butchery offer of the sausages and burgers seeing as my mincer has just gone boobs up!

Hello butcher boy and welcome to the site.

I take it this is a free service you are offering to our members as I would hate to think you are advertising :eek:

John

Welcome to the site butcher boy, Lee6.5 from the site is sorting out a get together for a pint, you would be welcome.
happy stalking.
DTD

Hello butcher boy and welcome to the site.

I take it this is a free service you are offering to our members as I would hate to think you are advertising :eek:

John

hi john, thanks for your welcome, was not intending to advertise:oops: just introducing my self and letting all know im out there, regrettably my services are not free, but i have joined this forum to help anyone with butchery questions or if any local stalkers who are wanting to butcher there own carcases and have not the premises to do so or the knowledge they would be more than welcome to use my cutting rooms and my knowledge free of charge.:D

Back