Thread: A21 Tonbridge

A21 Tonbridge

I know that there are deer spread along the A21 from the BP garage at Pembury along to Flimwell and beyond. But I have never seen any further back towards Tonbridge until yesterday evening (3 roe does), they were in a field on the right where traffic from Tonbridge joins the A21 Southbound. Just wondered if anyone stalked this area, although I noticed the land was for sale.
    CZ Mod 2e .22 ~ AI AE 6.5x47 ~ Sako M591 .308

I do always look but the only deer I have seen are on the approach to the Sevenoaks exit going north. Sika stags I think. Suspect they may have escaped from captive herd near there.

Quote Originally Posted by P3T3R View Post
    I know that there are deer spread along the A21 from the BP garage at Pembury along to Flimwell and beyond. But I have never seen any further back towards Tonbridge until yesterday evening (3 roe does), they were in a field on the right where traffic from Tonbridge joins the A21 Southbound. Just wondered if anyone stalked this area, although I noticed the land was for sale.
    Just out of interest were you heading towards Tonbridge or Pembury when you saw them?
    Pete.

It's surprising how quick the Roe are moving in . Sightings of muntjac in lamberhurst too . Told my landowner should have seen the look of horror on his face. Lol

Atb Steve

I was heading towards Pembury
    CZ Mod 2e .22 ~ AI AE 6.5x47 ~ Sako M591 .308

Quote Originally Posted by P3T3R View Post
    I was heading towards Pembury
    If you'd been going the other way I know the owners of that land. They've had roe there for years. Wouldn't bother asking about the stalking though, might not be very keen