Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first Roe

My first Roe

Evening all
    Just a little update on my stalking progress, after a few unsuccessful stalks for roe, I finally managed to connect with a lovely doe last Sunday. Sorry for the poor quality of the photo but what the hell its my first ever roe
    Cheers Will
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030630.JPG  

Will

Well done. I haven't forgotten my first roe and I am sure you won't either. I hope it's the first of many.

Regards JCS

Well done mate, you will always remember your first one, here’s to many more.

ATB

Tahr

Well done mate and for me while i will never forget my first Roe .If i could i would.

Will, Well done the first is always the hardest. I keep a record of all Deer shot showing time, place, rifle, bullet, distance, sex and anything else relevant.
    I look through my records often and can relive most if not all stalks which is good when your stuck in doors wishing you were somewhere else.

Dalkur

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    Good onya,I`m still looking for mine

Quote Originally Posted by johngryphon View Post
    Good onya,I`m still looking for mine
    Once you get here I will do my up most to get you one or two,

ATB

Tahr

Quote Originally Posted by prudew01 View Post
    Evening all
    Just a little update on my stalking progress, after a few unsuccessful stalks for roe, I finally managed to connect with a lovely doe last Sunday. Sorry for the poor quality of the photo but what the hell its my first ever roe
    Cheers Will

well done

Congrats on your first Roe Will, with many more to come. Getting that pic while solo would be quite an achievement for me. jc

I think you should look at the date of the first post he hopefully will have got many more or now plays golf