Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ear protection

ear protection

who, where & what are the best ear defender i can get for the right price. Im after the the type like hearing aid, in ear type, i can clik on /off. cheers guys

Established Poster
    North Lanarkshire, the land that Summer forgot.
    Try Emtec noisebreakers, I use these at work and they filter out the noise of the rotor blades but still enable me to hear speech clear enough, also use another pair for shooting.

Welcome to Emtec Laboratories

Thanks i just got intouch with the rep. 75 bargain ! cheers

Another vote for the emtec. I have a pair in the car at all times and i use them under cans on the range.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    Another vote for the emtec. I have a pair in the car at all times and i use them under cans on the range.

Simon
    flytie me ol bud, hows you ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrYou View Post
    flytie me ol bud, hows you ?
    MrYou, Struggling on, you know And you?

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Hi,
    I was advised against buying them at the game fair from their sales tent as for stalking you cannot pick up the ground rustling when game is nearby. Only useful on range work.
    Martin

After 44 years of shooting I can't here the grass rustle.
    But I have a set of electronic defenders made by a company called Silverline the only cost 14 the first 2 pairs went back because they did not work but I have had this set for 4 years and have spent the afternoon in a stainless steel extract canopy with a jig saw cutting holes and I can still here and no buzzing in my ears.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

MSA Sordin pro are the best

Quote Originally Posted by MrYou View Post
    who, where & what are the best ear defender i can get for the right price. Im after the the type like hearing aid, in ear type, i can clik on /off. cheers guys
    Deer Stalker, If you read the original post which i have inserted above, you will see MrYou wants "in ear" protection, not cans!

Quote Originally Posted by DEER STALKER View Post
    MSA Sordin pro are the best
    And while i agree Sordin are good, i think the Sordin Supreme Pro X are the best that Sordin make and I am not convinced that they are the best made, although i am very pleased with mine. A friend has some of the military Peltor ones and they suffer less with wind noise than my Sordin's.

Simon