Thread: Help for heroes auction update special thanks

Thumbs up Help for heroes auction update special thanks

Hi,

Just thought I would post a huge thanks to Mr Charles Smith-Jones.
    I was fortunate enough to get a copy of his book(Muntjac, Managing an Alien Species) in the above auction.
    The book arrived promptly and he generously added some kind words on the inside cover.

Charles, I will cherish this book my friend and I will forever be in your debt for the kind words you penned for me.
    It is and will be a book I will pass on in years to come and will always take pride and place in my small library of stalking books.

Many thanks your a gent.

Frank.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Glad you enjoyed the book, Charles is a very nice genuine bloke indeed.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Many thanks for your kind words Frank - they really are greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy my scribblings, and that you manage to get south for your muntjac soon!

Once again, a very special thanks to TJ for getting the whole auction together for H4H. A great cause which has put me in touch with two SD members (CBS and Max) who I wouldn't have got to know otherwise.

Charles

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Charles S-J View Post
    Many thanks for your kind words Frank - they really are greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy my scribblings, and that you manage to get south for your muntjac soon!

Once again, a very special thanks to TJ for getting the whole auction together for H4H. A great cause which has put me in touch with two SD members (CBS and Max) who I wouldn't have got to know otherwise.

Charles
    Charles

your welcome, if thats an offer for a muntie then i will travel down to see you .
    I have another Sd member whom i have been promising to see for a while now and not made it.

I will need to get another book now so i can read it ha ha.
    that book will remain in its current condition and will not be opened apart from showing of the inscription.

regards and thanks.

f.