Thread: AW for a day - swap for shot at Muntjac

AW for a day - swap for shot at Muntjac

Happy to spend a day witnessing or training with chaps for a shot at a muntjac. PM if interested. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    Happy to spend a day witnessing or training with chaps for a shot at a muntjac. PM if interested. cheers
    Hi You are welcome to come and shoot a muntjac if you want to travel the distance, for no fee.
    Regards
    Paul

I have moved all the off topic posts because frankly it wasn't fair on Paul. From the point of view of the site this is precisely what we are about, helping each other without money changing hands.

For those looking to debate the AW process (again) you can find the moved posts here: Moved Posts (RE: witnessing)

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    I think that's a fair offer.... shame I don't have muntjac on my ground.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Si.

Only said muntie cause I've never shot one..... suppose any species really counts then in the deal, that's fair enough.

We have roe and fallow.... and it's been reported that brown furry pigs have been spotted in the area, but sadly not on my patch
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

well I'd come down for a wander if I'm needed

Slainte Mhath!