Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSC Subject

DSC Subject

Was just wondering if any of the adminastrators, or any one else for that matter, thinks it would be a good idea if we had a DSC category in the forum. There seems to be plenty of it being discussed and it could be an area which could encourage a lot of discussion for those aiming towards there certificate and for those who already have gained it.

Just a thought.

Willie

I don't know about a DSC specific section, but maybe a Training one which would encompass DSC and others? With more and more courses and training becoming available it could well be of use. Open to members thoughts...

I think a few completed portfolio's minus personal details in a training section might go down well just to give an indication of the requirements, and whats expected to someone looking to take them up

Seems like a good idea to have a training section for Level 1+2..

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

A season table would be easy enough to do and theres plenty of pictures available for ID section , health and safety seems straight forward . Yeah good idea and very helpfull i would say

PS no need for that just look at the web site mate .

http://www.dmq.org.uk/download.htm

I envisaged what he meant as being a section for discussion of training courses, questions specific to training, witnessing, courses available etc.

All of that already happens on here of course, but a section would give it it's own home.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    I envisaged what he meant as being a section for discussion of training courses, questions specific to training, witnessing, courses available etc.

All of that already happens on here of course, but a section would give it it's own home.
    I think it would be helpful and might stop threads getting railroaded.

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    A season table would be easy enough to do and theres plenty of pictures available for ID section , health and safety seems straight forward . Yeah good idea and very helpfull i would say
    Deer ID is in progress: Request for Deer Recognition Photos

Seasons has been available forever: The Stalking Directory - UK Deer Seasons

Got to be carful there are already lots of sections and most people by the look of it just go straight to one area GENERAL
    Last edited by 6pointer; 17-03-2011 at 22:12.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Got to be carful there are already lots of section and most people by the look of it just go straight to one area GENERAL
    Actually most people go to What's New, it's just you who can't see past General.

Edit: Sorry, you and Widows Son
    Last edited by csl; 17-03-2011 at 22:13.