Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moved Posts (RE: witnessing)

Moved Posts (RE: witnessing)

Admin Edit: I've moved these out of Paul's AW for Muntjac Swap Thread - Alex

I hope your not useing your chosen position Paul for finacial gain tut tut
    Last edited by csl; 17-03-2011 at 20:56.

where was money mentioned.
    he will have to travel south a long way and will only be out of pocket for his shot.

Calm down Johnny just winding him up if he dose an aw write up he has earned his munty,

Not sure this is ethicaly correct. Favour for a favour. Another failing of the DMQ system of none regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cris View Post
    Not sure this is ethicaly correct. Favour for a favour. Another failing of the DMQ system of none regulation.
    To be perfectly honest my thoughts two,also like to make the point,that in no way am i calling Paul Dishonest,and would i get the same offer to clue me up on my permission in Dumfries ?

Bernie

Chris people moan to have to pay someone like me to witness them.
    Why should this favour alter anything, you could get written off without even going into the field with someone.
    Trust is the big thing here.
    If I wanted to shoot a different deer to what I have locally I would do the same as Paul and my witnessing would not be biased by this favour.
    Most people do the dsc2 because they can do it and want to do it.
    Those that want to cheat will but what does it prove to themselves other than they cheated. They must be then frightened to stalk in other dsc2 holders company as they would be very transparent and i would certinally ask "who the **** witnessed you"? I would not want anyone saying that about anybody I witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cris View Post
    No Chris this is a way of life,
    the only failings here I see are from the taxman who can't regulate such actions and long may that live
    and also shortsighted individuals who just want to critisize others for offering such favours instead of cash, as sometimes cash is harder to find than swapping something you already hav
    Thank god DMQ are not as bloody minded

Cris and Bernie.... Couldnt disagree more..

Great offer by Paul to help someone out that may be fortunate with a bit of permission but not necessarily fortunate in the wallet to pay ever increasing costs to get himself signed off or just take the training and what possible flaw could the training have????...

Whats wrong with two guys having an arrangement like that unless you are questioning Pauls integrity to show no favours whilst the assesement takes place...

This site is full of sceptics arent we here to help each other ?

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Garland View Post
    To be perfectly honest my thoughts two,also like to make the point,that in no way am i calling Paul Dishonest,and would i get the same offer to clue me up on my permission in Dumfries ?

Bernie
    I am sure the offer was made in good faith but feel it may be miss gide.