Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leica Geovid

Leica Geovid

After some advice please lads, I have had my 8- 42 HD Geovids replaced by my insurance company and have decided not to keep them, what would you sugest would be a reasonable price to sell them for REMEMBER THEY ARE IN EFFECT BRAND NEW in their box with papers.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

I'll offer them a lovely home!

I will give you 300 Pierre. Need a new pair as i bounced mine. Down the road at 50 mph .

Atb Steve

Stick them on eBay, you will get market price for them. I have just purchased an unused pair of Ultravids (off eBay) and paid about 30% less than Uttings/Sportsmans for them, they were unwanted insurance replacements.

Sticks

Established Poster
    Go on then Pierred il give you a tenner and take a chance just this once as its you lol

800 for a quick sale

Pierred, you being the vendor you must have thaught of a realistic price surly ?

Woodsman.

Quote Originally Posted by The Woodsman View Post
    Pierred, you being the vendor you must have thaught of a realistic price surly ?

Woodsman.
    Of course I would like what I paid for them originally but I know that's unrealistic so wondered what others thought was a realistic price.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

I fail to see the point in buying privately unless there is a saving to be had... VAT is currently @ 20% and dealer mark up must be 33% or so so what are they really worth? I sold a pair of 15X56 BRF Geovids for more than i paid for them so supply and desire must play a part in good used values.