Thread: Cathartic! x 2

Cathartic! x 2

Some of todays efforts, whilst being "Glued to the keyboard"............. ready for the re barrel when it arrives back home!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

they are all empty! maybe you spent too long glued to the keyboard
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    they are all empty! maybe you spent too long glued to the keyboard
    Very shiney though

They get filled tomorrow, when my thumb & forefingers have recovered!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

More cathartic use of time, 50 rounds .270Win, Hodgdons 4831 59.5 grains, under Nosler 130 grain Partitions .... hoping to make use of the odd one or two come 17th October..... Dalmally area. this menu produced the goods when in Devon a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    More cathartic use of time, 50 rounds .270Win, Hodgdons 4831 59.5 grains, under Nosler 130 grain Partitions .... hoping to make use of the odd one or two come 17th October..... Dalmally area. this menu produced the goods when in Devon a while back.
    Was it windy?

Simon

PS; good luck on your trip!
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Only if you count the effects of the Adnams! OH! & just for those who may be wondering, those squares are the size of a twenty pence piece, quite acceptable over 100 yards, top ones benched , those to the right & slightly lower are off sticks & bended knee.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 24-09-2011 at 17:14.