Thread: Apel 30mm rings for tip off / roll off bases

Apel 30mm rings for tip off / roll off bases

Ok chancing my arm here...anyone got some 30mm rings to suit tip off bases or even complete Apel 30mm rings on 11mm prism bases.. Thanks!
    Last edited by j0e_bl0ggs; 28-03-2011 at 15:01.

bit of a ...... bump!

I might have some 30mm rings for 11mm prism bases I'll have a look Joe and get back to you.

Yes found them - they are 30mm medium height rings for 11mm prism rib made by Sportsmatch. They are in good condition and were fitted to my over and under rifle until I managed to get hold of the correct swing off quick release mount. While I normally dislike alloy rings and mounts I actually quite like Sportsmatch and think that they are pretty good and reasonale value for money. I certainly had no problems on my rifle which produces a fair amount of recoil in fact they are probably more secure than the mounts that I have on it now. If you want them how would 15 sound, posted?
    pm if interested.
    Last edited by 8x57; 28-03-2011 at 11:38.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    I might have some 30mm rings for 11mm prism bases I'll have a look Joe and get back to you.

Yes found them - they are 30mm medium height rings for 11mm prism rib made by Sportsmatch. They are in good condition and were fitted to my over and under rifle until I managed to get hold of the correct swing off quick release mount. While I normally dislike alloy rings and mounts I actually quite like Sportsmatch and think that they are pretty good and reasonale value for money. I certainly had no problems on my rifle which produces a fair amount of recoil in fact they are probably more secure than the mounts that I have on it now. If you want them how would 15 sound, posted?
    pm if interested.
    You have PM!

Need rings for Apel bases!!!!

Thank you for the offer!

That's O.K. Joe, just reading your original post suggested that you would accept 11mm prism mounts as an alternative if Apel's weren't forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    That's O.K. Joe, just reading your original post suggested that you would accept 11mm prism mounts as an alternative if Apel's weren't forthcoming.
    Have edited to clarify! Cheers!

Thank you James, done the trick!!!