Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry to mention it......

Sorry to mention it......

I may have had a few, and normally I wouldn't do this.........................

but did anyone else just watch Ireland demolish England in the rugby?

I'm now off to continue my celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what result?

Its alright for you lot all I'm getting every 30 minutes from the missus "don't suppose you happened to get the score from that rugby match on today did you " every thirty minutes - if I as allowed to go to the pub, I would be there drowning me sorrows, but then again if I went the wifey would be there as well to drum up more support from me mates

Roll on tomorrow peace and quiet hopefully

it was a good match I suppose

We won the six nations championship and we're still crying
    Let's face it, the better team won on the day

If only we'd (Ireland) pulled our finger out ummmm 5 matches ago...

I actually had a ticket to go, but gave it to a friend of mine. If I had went, we would have been stuffed.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Well done everybody, we all played good and bad games with each showing that on the day they are are a force to be reckoned with. Only one whitewash with England v Italy, the rest of the time Italy proved themselves a hard team to beat. The only bad aspect and one that was more infuriating than the sometimes poor play was the appalling standard of refereeing. Shocking at times and inconsistant almost all of the time. Anyway well done to the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by macberran View Post
    Well done everybody, we all played good and bad games with each showing that on the day they are are a force to be reckoned with. Only one whitewash with England v Italy, the rest of the time Italy proved themselves a hard team to beat. The only bad aspect and one that was more infuriating than the sometimes poor play was the appalling standard of refereeing. Shocking at times and inconsistant almost all of the time. Anyway well done to the teams.
    Gotta agree with you there, if Wales hadn't beaten Ireland by scoring an illegal try yesterday may have been a different story.

I've finished celebrating, and have to admit to a bit of a sore head today! It was a great game of rugby and roll on the world cup!! Now it's time for a black pudding and egg soda!!!!