Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kahles 3/10x50 MZ.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

kahles 3/10x50 MZ.

i have a near mint khales 1" tube cl 3-10x50 MZ is a crisp plex ret, 5 range settings and side focus, fully boxed etc and with front and back kahles flip ups.

1" tube,

fully boxed with all the bits and paperwork,

This has to be one of the best scopes i have ever looked through but i need a tad more mag, it really is stunning and i will not use it to its full capability

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888888888888888888888888

last and final price drop.
    680 cash shipped to your door UK mainland.
    thank you
    bob.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888

this is to include next day fully insured postage to your door.

THIS SCOPE IS UNMARKED AND IN TOP CONDITION WITH ALL THE BITS BOOKS ETC ETC.

thank you

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 11-04-2011 at 17:19.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    Brief Overview
    I have been using the Kahles CL 3-10x50 with the multizero reticle for several years.
    This scope has taken numerous game, absolutely holds zero and I trust it 1000%
    It's a FANTASTIC scope, stunning clarity, great glass etched 4A reticle that is bold enough to be used in very, very low light when you would lose a normal plex reticle, yet fine enough in the middle to shoot 1/2" groups at 300 yards.
    Glass Quality
    The scope is extremely bright and has excellent resolution and contrast.i would class it above some of the better thought of glass on the market,

On a recent hunt I got to test it against another really good scope, a Nikon Monarch 2.5-10x42. At approximately 30 minutes after sunset, deer came out from the trees at about 300 yards and were barely visible to the naked eye. We watched the deer through both scopes until they could no longer be seen with the Nikon and were easily seen with the Kahles.. to the point you could have easily made the shot, even without an illuminated reticle due to the 4a reticle.
    The Nikon belonged to my father, a lifelong serious hunter. When he first looked through the Kahles his response was "OH WOW!"
    It absolotely made a believer out of him.
    Multizero Reticle
    I love the MZ feature, in short, you dial in a preset base zero (in my case 100 yards) and then dial in 4 additional presets at extended ranges.
    I run a 100 yard base, then have 2, 3, 4 and 500 yard zeros which I caluclated with a ballistics calculator, adjusted then verified at the range.
    I can remove the elevation cap, and go to any of the presets very quickly (or in between them), since it has a zero stop, I simply rotate it counterclockwise until it stops for my 100 yard base zero. To go to the other zeros, I simply rotate until I get to the desired index marking. I keep it set at the 200 yard setting when out hunting and if in a blind with potential longer shots, I use my range finder to take reference yardage points, a cliump of trees, etc..
    As happened recently, a group of deer came out between 250 and 275 yards, I simply dialed between the 2 and 300 yard reference indexes on the turret, settled in and took the shot. Textbook perfect bullet placement. Zero guessing, zero tracking!
    These scopes have glass right there with the top of the line Swarovski, Zeiss, etc..
    Last edited by bobjs; 16-04-2011 at 13:51.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Blog Entries
    now finished my paid stalks so this is now reduced to just 780 cash shipped.

or will swap for a zeiss 4.5/14x44 or 50mm z pleex. or the 6.5/20x50 zplex, a cash adjustment will be needed i would like the scope to be in top condition like this one as well please.

thank you

bob.

I have a 3-12x56 Docter illuminated which I wanted to put on a steyr scout but the scope rail is obstructing the scope height.This is a superb scope,much better than the 3-12x50 S&B klassic I had on previously.The Kahles would fit existing mounts and I wouldn`t need to go to ultra high mounts.This scope is as new boxed with guarantee,would you consider a swop or maybe cash adjustment.

Blog Entries
    PM sent sir

this scope is a cracking scope for the hunter that wants to have the added benefit of having a scope that you just dial in the next range and crack on,

its still for swaps/sale at the right price as its sat on my redundant 6br for the next few weeks,

bob.

Blog Entries
    ok lads,

just got another scope so need to cover the costs,

silly price now,

just 750 cash posted uk main land

bob.

Blog Entries
    last price drop for this forum first.

730 cash posted uk mainland.

then off to evilbayshop.com

Blog Entries
    still looking for a new rifle to sit on,

bob.

Bob
    Don't want to hi-jack your thread but what is the extra mag for ? Have always used an 8x56 and am curious as to the benefits of the variable mag scopes.
    Regards Mullbiker

Blog Entries
    hi bud.

i will be using the zeiss 6.5/20x50 that i have just got for stalking and in the summer and then for long range shooting with a 50 to 60 grain pill. i have a very poor right eye and just wanted to cover more range as the stalking is only happening from time to time, but the long range shooting with the 6mmbr is getting more enjoyable.

thank you

bob.

oh, vari mags with low mag such as 3 to 10 can be very handy if you hunt in woodland as the fixed mag can cause blurd close up images and you may not be able to take the shot due to incorrect shot placement,

i also run about 8 mag when stalking but 10 mag is by far not enough when shooting out to 300/400/500 on Rabbits.
    Last edited by bobjs; 08-04-2011 at 07:08.