Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy cheap optics in UK

Where to buy cheap optics in UK

Hi all!

Where to buy cheap optics in UK. Binoculars and scopes for rifle. The brand prefered is Zeiss.

Regards
    H

Quote Originally Posted by Hasse View Post
    Hi all!

Where to buy cheap optics in UK. Binoculars and scopes for rifle. The brand prefered is Zeiss.

Regards
    H
    Sorry but Zeiss and cheap do not go together.................... I wish you luck in your quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Sorry but Zeiss and cheap do not go together.................... I wish you luck in your quest.
    Give the lad a break Kev. His question may have lost something in translation from Swedish
    One of the best UK sites to visit would be www.opticswarehouse.co.uk
    a lot of the people on here have found their prices to be very competitive, and their customer service to be very good.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Oki i rephrase a little, i know that Zeiss doseīt come cheap at all. But to compare with prices in Sweden they are cheaper in UK. I have found some optic dealers in UK but for sure i havenīt found all and the prices listed vary between them!

try
    http://www.swillingtonshootingsupplies.co.uk/store/

Make sure you ring them as the stock levels arnt always correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasse View Post
    Oki i rephrase a little, i know that Zeiss doseīt come cheap at all. But to compare with prices in Sweden they are cheaper in UK. I have found some optic dealers in UK but for sure i havenīt found all and the prices listed vary between them!

Hi Hasse

try here too - they have a good selection of secondhand optics and, though I havent used them myself, they get good feedback from members on here

http://www.rmacleod.co.uk/optical.htm

All the best

Scrun

have you looked in the classifieds?
    unless you are looking for real peice of mind with original factory warranty then you can get some amazing bargains on the for sale boards.
    Last bits of high end glass I bought were all second hand
    Pair of Leica 8x42 binocs virtually unused, boxed, warranty all accs, I paid Ģ600 RRP over Ģ1100. chap sold them as "his hands were too big to hold them comfortably"!
    Last two scopes I bought were boxed, barely a year old and had all paperwork, without any marks and I paid less than 30% of RRP for both.

times are tight, not just for the sellers but the buyers as well!!

[QUOTE=bewsher500;199218]have you looked in the classifieds?
    unless you are looking for real peice of mind with original factory warranty then you can get some amazing bargains on the for sale boards.
    QUOTE]

He'd need some bloody good bino's in the first place to see the Ad boards - he's in Sweden

Scrun

Sorry but unless I really fall into something Zeiss are beyond my budget. If I get Zeiss then it normally needs a service or repair like the 4x32 Zeiss scope I brought for a particular rifle project.

you could always try eurooptics - they seem to have some good prices and alot of happy customers