Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game dealer in Warwickshire

Game dealer in Warwickshire

I am looking for a dealer in the warwickshire area to collect a mix of Roe Fallow and Muntjac. Has anyone got a reliable contact they can give me ?

You could try Antony Garrett, they're only just south of Warks (Flore, Northants, about 15 min's from Rugby)
    http://www.gamedealers.net/

We use a chap from Kineton called Bob Peachy, could find you his number out if its any help.
    ATB

Nick

used to go to A garrett use this chap now braehead > ray 07508 248730 fallow 2.02 kg munty 2 kg roe over 12kg 2 /kg no hassle no haggle . give him a call raywilson@googlemail.com
    Last edited by norma 308; 21-03-2011 at 21:28.

Thanks Nick that would be useful

Thanks john T and Norma for your info on Garret and Ray wilson. i will talk to them both.
    ATB

I used to deal with Garretts at Flore . But got fed up with his constant moaning ,about what little profit he was making by giving me xxx per pound . When behind his trade counter was a price list of what he was charging per pound ? He seemed to want me to think he was doing me a favour buying my deer off me.

Chill

Who do you use now Chill ?

Quote Originally Posted by chill123 View Post
    I used to deal with Garretts at Flore . But got fed up with his constant moaning ,about what little profit he was making by giving me xxx per pound . When behind his trade counter was a price list of what he was charging per pound ? He seemed to want me to think he was doing me a favour buying my deer off me.
    Chill
    i agree it was a relief to find ray he collects just left him the key to the chiller and he left me the cash and reciept
    norma

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Who do you use now Chill ?
    I now sell my venison to a local dealer who operates where i shoot in Sussex .Like Norma .308 dealers he collects from our chiller pays for what he takes. Fair enough he will knock down the price for shouldered deer but will take any . I think its important that you can trust the dealer .

Chill