As st approaches what are we looking at

centralbeltstalker

Hi,

As the 1st gets closer and our binos are getting cleaned ready to go spying i thought i would show what your expecting to see this time of year.
I hope it will give everyone an idea of the range of animals available.

Mature buck clean
Yearling buck in velvet
This seasons button buck

Wishing you all happy hunting.

f.

View attachment 5584

BRING ON THE BUCKS! I have a enclosed plantation that has bucks that I could shoot just now but I think it will be more likely be May time that I will have a pop at one or two.

Was those taken under special licience Frank?

I can see what Frank's doing here : He's put up a picture for the benefit of novice stalkers, to show them what condition they can expect to find bucks in at this time of year.

Stu' your whiter than white nit picking is not helping his thread.
Regards! Danny

Hi,

Having taken the picture specifically to show the types of animals that are about at this time i cannot see what the issue is.
As Danny rightly stated its a training aid to show what animals are available at this time.
Its not just bucks in hard antler. its bucks of all ages.

f.

I can see what Frank's doing here : He's put up a picture for the benefit of novice stalkers, to show them what condition they can expect to find bucks in at this time of year.

Stu' your whiter than white nit picking is not helping his thread.
Regards! Danny

That may be all well and good but it dosent need anyone with a lot of brains to look down on the left hand corner and see the date stamp of the piccies
Just call me Sherlock

Last edited:
Nice pics Frank.

I hear there was a deed Pole found in a flat in Leith just the other day but, what's that got to do with stalking?...:rolleyes:

No that was a dead Pole he had been moonlighting undercutting Roberts prices.
We dont like moonlighters in the building job:D

Thats funny no uploaded time stamp on any of mine

So what your saying is these piccies where taken sometime in the considerable past then????
Like Last year for instance?

I know I bet you half hitched them of You Tube I bet they where 6 pointers:norty:

Last edited:
Back