Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syndicate places available

Syndicate places available

Offer withdrawn for the time being

All the best

Stephen

Last edited by Stringer; 31-03-2011 at 12:00. Reason: mucking furds wuddled!
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Stephen send me your number my phone got drowned lost everything going back through old phone to retrieve numbers

Hi guys,

Bear with me at work at the moment, and dads taxi duties later but will answer all enquiries asap.

Cheers

Stephen
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Stephen Please let me have further details, have level 1 at the moment plus insurance.
    Allroad

Send me the details please Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by mac25 View Post
    Send me the details please Stephen
    What still no intro’ take, take take, in the first instance “ask what can I do for the SD members before I ask what can they do for me”

If you haven’t got the manners to follow the site rules I for one would not even give you the consideration for any of my syndicates, think on, how could I have confidence that you would follow the syndicate rules if despite being reminded you can’t follow the site rules

Tahr.

See you later mac

very interested. please inbox me your phone number. thanks

Apologies to everyone who contacted me regarding this (too many to contact you all individually at the moment, as I am in the middle of a VAT teturn) but I am afraid this has not worked out and I am having to withdraw the offer for the time being.

All the best

Stephen