Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Allergies!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1

    Allergies!!!!!!!!!!!

    I may be wrong, but then again maybe not!

    After reading this...Deer Protein Allergies | eHow.com

    Am think'n this could be treated with a Antihistamine tablet ?

    Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  2. #2
    Looks like "WEB-SCIENCE" to me, Uncle. About as credible as the science you hear down the pub after four pints of light.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

  3. #3
    Buck,

    All that non prescription Antihistamine medicants do is suppress your nasal and ocular glands from carrying out their normal functions.

    Basically they just dry them up.

    Stan

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post
    Looks like "WEB-SCIENCE" to me, Uncle. About as credible as the science you hear down the pub after four pints of light.
    Iwrch Surly a man of your CALIBRI can handle more than 4 pints of light

    Quote Originally Posted by smullery View Post
    Buck,

    All that non prescription Antihistamine medicants do is suppress your nasal and ocular glands from carrying out their normal functions.

    Basically they just dry them up.

    Stan
    Stan missed the boat there. Have been a long term allergy sufferer and do use Prescribed Antihistamines with Great effect.

    Sorry Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  5. #5
    If you go back a few weeks you will find this was done with all the answers then .

    The finding were it was only soft townies that were bothered with this so called allergy.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    The finding were it was only soft townies that were bothered with this so called allergy.
    I thought it was an intellijunt word for seaweed...
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

  7. #7
    Buck,

    Over the counter remedies are just that. They treat the physical symptom. Stop your nose and eyes running.

    I have reactions to certain pollens and just hit myself with the WINTER "DayNurse" and all is OK.

    Certainly not an Allergy.

    Now, some may have an immune system issue that prescriptive medicine is more appropriate for....

    Stan

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    If you go back a few weeks you will find this was done with all the answers then .

    The finding were it was only soft townies that were bothered with this so called allergy.
    You insinuating am a CHAV!!!! then Bob.


    Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post
    I thought it was an intellijunt word for seaweed...
    You've had mare than 4 pints the nite.

    Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  9. #9
    Billy if you thinking it you must be mmmm

  10. #10
    Stan, Would be better with NITE-NURSE and am no talk'n about the one to help you sleep.

    Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •