Novice Stalker introducing myself to The Stalking Directory

marko

Hi im fairly new to stalking been several times over the last couple of years but now getting into it more and have just done my DSC1.
im from Oxfordshire and we have a family farm where i do my stalking and on a few local farms ajoining us.
I do quite a bit of lamping foxes and rabbits and have some duck shooting and plenty of pigeon shooting.

Last edited:
welcome to SD marko. you have certanly joined the right forum for advise on all things related to stalking. Hope you enjoy.
regards
Sinbad

Hi im fairly new to stalking been several times over the last couple of years but now getting into it more and have just done my DSC1.
im from Oxfordshire and we have a family farm where i do my stalking and on a few local farms ajoining us.
I do quite a bit of lamping foxes and rabbits and have some duck shooting and plenty of pigeon shooting.

Welcome to the S.D. there are lots of great people on here for any thing you want to know there will be an answer somwhere,
Own ground with all that shooting you have probably just made about 2000 friends :D oh and me :D

Welcome Marko

Depending on where in Oxfordshire you may be near enough for one of our next gatherings. Last time we had it in Chacombe near Banbury.

Plenty of beer and a good chat with like minded people.

Cheers

Ross

come on have fun, enjoy the ride ;) If ya can help us out shoot straight be good to hear too :rofl:

Back