What a great week stalking

Fester

Well ive just got back from a week stalking some of my ground & visiting family & what a week ive had :D
Four days stalking mixed between mornings & evening stalks.
total of four Muntjac & probably the best Roe Buck ive ever shot :D A 6 pointer in absoloutly fantastic condition & not a mark on him :D Im not really a head collector but this boy is going on a plaque :D Ok no medal head but just the fact that he was so good & a great set of antlers i think he deserves to be shown :D
I also watched an even better looking Buck solid with muscle & very proud of the antlers sitting on his head, I dont think any other buck in the area would of had a chance up against him :eek: I watched him for about 10 mins, he was about 100 yards off quite happy browsing with a few does in the area.
Yes i know your all saying i should of taken him & i was thinking about it but i decided to leave him as he was such a handsome chap & i had as much enjoyment just watching him on his ground keeping watch on his territory & the fact that i had shot my other Buck only 10min beforehand :D
So to sum it up i had a great week stalking & also got eaten alive my our friends the Midgey :evil:

Fabulous mate.. absolutely the right thing to leave the little guy to work his magic and carry on the bloodline 8)

Well done glad you had a good time. I think you should be more proud of the one you left than the one you took, good decision.

John

It was good to met at the fair we enjoyed your crack and sounds like a productive week back home.
How did you get on with the other issue you were talling me about!

Look forward to meeting again soon

take care

Phil

welldone nick
cracking time or what :lol:
look forward to seeing the pics mate ;)
give us a ring when you got five
speak soon
stone

Uncle Fester your back :D Well done mate, gld to hear you had a good time and some nice stalking as well. Hope to catch up soon, and look forward to the piccys.

I was down on my bit yesterday, saw a stonking great Buck, but he patrols right on the edge of my bit, so only a fleeting glimpse, again!!

Never mind I have a cunning plan.

Talk soon

:) Well done Steyr good read , nice to know there are some people who dont have to shoot every thing thy see , lets hope that buck passes on his good pionts to his off spring, got to look after the future regards Ye old stalker :)

Well done Nick lad, sounds like you had a great time mate.
It`s good the we as stalkers can also leave stock for another day and appreciate them too. ;)

Get the pics on :D

wadas

Ok No monster but hes a handsome lad in great condition
roebuck003.jpg
]

Nick, i think you have deleted the photo out of photobucket, if you have, it will also delete from this site, NUMPTY haha :lol:

wadas

Nice buck Steyr 243 looks like hes had a few battles must be hard going for them bucks in the rut . ;)

AAAAAHHHHH, That`s better mate, we can see him now ;) .
Although we can`t see his body, (cos it`s in the freezer by now), his face says that he was a solid muscley looking chap.

Well done again Nick. ;)

wadas

Back