Thread: Screw or Swim

Screw or Swim

Dave walks into a bar and sees Bill sitting at the end of the bar counter with a great big smile on his face.

Dave says, "Bill, why are you so happy?"

"Well Dave, I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out cleaning my boat, just cleaning my boat, and a redhead came up to me... tits out to here, Dave. Tits out to here!
    She says, "Can I have a ride in your boat?" I said "Sure you can have a ride in my boat."
    So I took her way out, Dave. I turned off the key and I said "Its either screw or swim!"
    She couldnít swim, Dave. She couldnít swim!"

The next day Dave walks into a bar and sees Bill sitting at the end of the bar counter with a bigger smile on his face. Dave says, "What are you happy about today Bill?"

"Well Dave... I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out cleaning my boat, just cleaning my boat and a BEAUTIFUL blond came up to me... tits out to here, Dave. Tits out to here!
    She said "Can I have a ride in your boat?" I told her "Sure you can have a ride in my boat."
    So I took her way out, Dave. Way out much further than the last one. I turned off the key and I said, "Its either screw or swim!" She couldnít swim, Dave! She couldnít swim!"

A couple days pass and Dave walks into a bar and sees Bill down there crying" over a beer.

Dave says, "Bill, why are you so sad?"

"Well Dave, I gotta tell ya.... Yesterday I was out cleaning my boat, just cleaning my boat, and the most desirable brunette came up to me... tits WAY out to here, Dave. Tits WAY out to here. I had more wood than my boat does. She says, "Can I have a ride in your boat?"
    So I said, "Sure you can have a ride in my boat." So I took her way out, Dave, way WAY out... much further than the last two. I turned off the key, and looked at her tits and said "Its either screw or swim!"

She pulled down her pants and.....

She had a dick, Dave! She had this great BIG dick!

... And I canít swim Dave! ... I canít swim!"

What a pain in the posterior.