Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A-TEC Compact Sound Moderators

A-TEC Compact Sound Moderators

I have on offer the following sound moderators for members of the site, A-TEC CMM 6.

They are made of steel and can be stripped, their performance is quite unbelievable for the size of the moderator. They weigh in at 475g depending on baffle configuration, length is 7" again depending on baffles.

A few stalkers use these on here already and they are a superb piece of kit.

Offer price is 190 posted

PM me please for further info.

i over the last year have purchased 4 of these of jager they are superb . just look at the money the saving is massive 190 from him JACKSON RIFLES about 260 thats a massive saving on other dealers prices and they work very well indeed . I have tried T8 and north star but these are far better strippable for cleaning no where near the weight of the others and as for being quiet they are great i use them on 243 - 2506 - and 270 and i will be using the fourth on my 308 . The smaller caliber ones will also be used on my 222 when i get it threaded DONT BE SHY THESE ARE A BARGAIN TRUST ME

I bought one of these for my hornet. I use two baffles which makes it shorter than a SAK, nice and light to. I would definatly recomened them.

hi mate i might be interested in putting one of these mods on my 25/06 when i get my ticket back to pick rifle up. could you tell me what threads you do them in. and have you got any pictures of the mod's full and stripped ? sounds like what im looking for and like the idea of a light mod.

Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    hi mate i might be interested in putting one of these mods on my 25/06 when i get my ticket back to pick rifle up. could you tell me what threads you do them in. and have you got any pictures of the mod's full and stripped ? sounds like what im looking for and like the idea of a light mod.

They can be cut in any thread you like.

I have got to put some pictures up.

ok mate look forward to seeing them. i would be after a m17x1 spigot thread

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    You have PM
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Can you supply for 300 wsm mate

thx mark

Quote Originally Posted by mmbeatle View Post
    Can you supply for 300 wsm mate

thx mark

Yep can do, I run one on mine works a treat!

whats the difference between this and the cmm4?