Moving!

Blodwen Price

Hi all

I'm currently in a hot, dusty sh*thole, but when I get back I will be posted from Suffolk to the South West. This is my question, depending where I get a quarter I will either be in Avon&Somerset or Wiltshire Constabulary areas. Does anyone have any ideas which of these is best in terms of FACs etc as this will inform my choice of quarter?

Any opinions gratefully received.

Thanks

I`m in the south-west, both my SGC & FAC took months from application to receiving them.
I hope this is of some use to you.
basil.

I am in Larkhill (Wiltshire const).

I had no probs with Variations, 1 to 1's with Wilts, phoned and asked if I could pay them a visit to get it done ASAP, No probs.

I was told last week of a bloke who had his ticket issued within a week for a .17hmr.

EMcC, will hopefully see this and confirm it. I certinally had no issues with them.

Hope that helps Buddie, Safe journey home, the tours not over till your on the Square.

Good Luck

TJ

Thanks for the info, my 1st choice for an MQ is Corsham which is Wilts so that would be spot on.

tartinjock said:
the tours not over till your on the Square.

:eek: does that mean I have to learn a funny handshake and roll up a trouser leg before i'm allowed home? :lol:

"does that mean I have to learn a funny handshake and roll up a trouser leg before i'm allowed home? "
Don't do the trouser leg any more!!

It'll help you get your ticket a lot quicker tho!! lol

Regardless of which Boy Scout Troop you are in, Wiltshire FD is the most obliging and efficient one I have dealt with.

I agree with TJ and EMcC - always found Wilts helpful and reasonably quick.

Keep your head down in the meantime!

Excellent, Corsham will be better than Brizzel for the mrs too, she doesn't fancy the idea of the kids turning into Vicky "ye but, no but" Pollard. Will just need to find some civvy stalking round there now.

Back