Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING..... Hand loading is deemed to be manufactiring ammunition by Lincs Police..

WARNING..... Hand loading is deemed to be manufactiring ammunition by Lincs Police..

Also normal smokeless powders such as H4381, H335, Reloader 15 they are dangerous and volatile explosives and illegal. The police had the RAF bomb disposal squad take all mine away for destruction yesterday.

Books such as Ackely's hand book vol 11 and Bolt action rifles by DeHass, The NRA gunsmithing guide, firearms disassembly books. The possession of which mean your illegally manufacturing guns and gun parts.

Wood stocks are component parts and need a licence to possess. Non working and non fuctioning antiques like a .577 Snider carbine are illegal as are cast lead bullets and possession of cartridge cases for which now rifle is authorised for. The Police have taken a fair quantity of .223 and 5.56 brass.

Bayonets are illegal and a danger to public safety even a rare 18 marked Remington pattern 1917 bayonet for the US rifle model 1917. Competition re-curve bows it seems are illegal as well.

the Police can seize your birth certificate bank details and all correspondence with the police on firearms matters and anything they fancy like my firearms receipts and all photocopies of licences kept for you own records during renewals etc.

Al this with out a warrant.

You have been warned I am now fighting a legal battle to recover my property.

Oh yes an armed Police officer standing so close to you and forcing you against a steel hand rail is just being polite even when forcing his forearm into you throat for asking to be allowed to make a phone call.

Due to this I will not be as active as I have to attend A&E and after that straighten up the mess these thugs have left and try and work out exactly what they have taken/stolen.

I say stolen as 50 cash has gone missing and a Pecar 3-7 scope cannot be found. It was packed up ready to be sent away for a re-build but the box is now empty and the scope cannot be found. The cash was in an OXO tin in the drawer of the mobile home and only the withdrawal slip remains.

Oh and those dummy cases I make up by splitting the neck to check COL to the leade have also all been seized along with spare magazines for the BSA Sportsman and Supersport five.

Anyone with a spare 4000 laying about it pay the firearms solictor can contact me as donations would be accepted...................LOL.. I cannot see BASC stepping into the breech even if I was still a member so it's down to little ole me I suppose.

Take care out there ............................................ seems you may need more than you might think.
    Last edited by Brithunter; 26-03-2011 at 13:24. Reason: Additions and typos

bugger me . Why did they come round

I sympathise with what you have gone through but why were they there in the first place? They don't just turn up out the blue for an on the spot house search.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Also normal smokeless powders such as H4381, H335, Reloader 15 they are dangerous and volatile explosives and illegal. The police had the RAF bomb disposal squad take all mine away for destruction yesterday.

Books such as Ackely's hand book vol 11 and Bolt action rifles by DeHass, The NRA gunsmithing guide, firearms disassembly books. The possession of which mean your illegally manufacturing guns and gun parts.

Wood stocks are component parts and need a licence to possess. Non working and non fuctioning antiques like a .577 Snider carbine are illegal as are cast lead bullets and possession of cartridge cases for which now rifle is authorised for. The Police have taken a fair quantity of .223 and 5.56 brass.

Bayonets are illegal and a danger to public safety even a rare 18 marked Remington pattern 1917 bayonet for the US rifle model 1917. Competition re-curve bows it seems are illegal as well.

the Police can seize your birth certificate bank details and all correspondence with the police on firearms matters and anything they fancy like my firearms receipts and all photocopies of licences kept for you own records during renewals etc.

Al this with out a warrant.

You have been warned I am now fighting a legal battle to recover my property.

Oh yes an armed Police officer standing so close to you and forcing you against a steel hand rail is just being polite even when forcing his firearm into you throat for asking to be allowed to make a phone call.

Due to this I will not be as active as I have to attend A&E and after that straighten up the mess these thugs have left and try and work out exactly what they have taken/stolen.

I say stolen as 50 cash has gone missing and a Pecar 3-7 scope cannot be found. It was packed up ready to be sent away for a re-build but the box is now empty and the scope cannot be found.

Oh and those dummy cases I make up by splitting the neck to check COL to the leade have also all been seized along with spare magazines for the BSA Sportsman and Supersport five.

Anyone with a spare 4000 laying about it pay the firearms solictor can contact me as donations would be accepted...................LOL.. I cannot see BASC stepping into the breech even if I was still a member so it's down to little ole me I suppose.

Take care out there ............................................ seems you may need more than you might think.
    Thank God they didn't get you for anything serious

Seriously though if you are completely above board you must fight this, they don't have a leg to stand on, I doubt very much if it will ever go to court.

However the whole thing seems to be completely over the top, armed police etc. no offence but what have you done to get this sort of response.

Oh just had a thought its not the 1st of April is it.

wtf! Where the hell did that come from

It seems it's about my nephew who is on bail but who does not live here but because he visits they seem to think he may be a danger despite the fact he has never had access to my collection and all it would have taken was a phone call to sort out. He recently moved with he courts permission and bail conditions varied and they say he is allowed to be here during the day. Something I am not happy about and was not aware anything had been changed. No one informed me and the CPS have to qualms about thsi but Lincs Police? well we now know their true colours.His alleged offences are not violent but that matters not to the Police.

No the police acted in this way.

It seems being white British means you have no rights at all. When I asked for a receipt for what they have taken I got told by a snotty little WPC who is half my age that we don't give receipts. When I said you must she said something if your going to act like this then bugger it I am off. Thrust the warrant she now had which was issued some 14 hrs after they began their searching and seizure into my hand and left. i do not ahve any details as to who they were no collar numbers no ID shown.

Oh yes I forgot despite them supposedly knowing what I had their idea of safe moving the firearms was to pile them in the boot of a police car like cord wood. So they expected to fit 50+ firearms into the boot of a Skoda. They did not have one bag to put anything in yet were also intent on taking all ammunition and components.. They now have all my guns cases and rifle slips as I was trying to avoid damage even though I was cuffed for obstruction. Objecting to be being manhandled is obstruction. It seems one must lay down ont eh ground and allow them to walk over you or your obstructing them in the duties. I know fully expect to find damage to most of them possibly broken or damages scopes. Was not given the chance even to suggest their removal even though most are in Q/R mounts.

It's also Ok it seems to rip of trims and leave everything tipped onto the floor to be walked over. You possessions mean nothing to them and if they are damaged tough titty is their attitude. When taking a break from wrecking the property they were over heard to be laughing about acting like complete animals inside the house. I am trying to get a witness statement to that effect but the person who overheard them is obviously frightened by their behaviour and does not want to be next.................. for a visit.

This beggars belief and has even shocked me to feeling physically sick at their behaviour. I always have had a hearty distrust of the Police and their methods but even I could not imagine this. People like Mugabe, Stalin, Pinochet, Mao, Gaddiffi and Hitler would, have, been proud to have such thugs working for them. We have two solicitors one a firearms one butt here is no legal aid for this part. the arrest and assault and illegal search yes they may be legal aid for that part but we will not know for several days. It looks like we may have to mortage the house to raise the funding ourselves.

This is the state of the free country that is now Britain and England in particular.

Lucky they didn't take your PC and examine your hard drive / browser history!

Jesus ...... that must have been a frightening experience, I hope it gets sorted soon.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Ouch! First thing I would do is take out a restraining order preventing your nephew from coming near your house. That would remove the obstacle, no?

Have you filed a complaint yet?