Silver Medal Roe Buck. Score 124.50.

Bill Bartlett

Hi, guys - something to whet the appetite for the new season. A beautiful silver medal Roe buck that I just completed and on its way to Oxfordshire . Final score was 124.50. Cheers, Bill. (hope you like this one 6pointer)

Last edited:
Very nice, but is brings up a question about taxidermy and photos and such. A website I worked for in the US had a taxidermist/member sued because she published a phot of the finished work without the owners permission. Do you get that kind of flak here??~Muir

Very nice, but is brings up a question about taxidermy and photos and such. A website I worked for in the US had a taxidermist/member sued because she published a phot of the finished work without the owners permission. Do you get that kind of flak here??~Muir
Hi Muir
Good idea Muir how much did the owner get :lol::lol::lol:
Geordie

Hi, Muir - not a problem in this country. Pictures are my copyright - if that were the case there would be no press at all. Pictures are also used as stock photos to show prospective clients styles and poses. Bill.

Very good mate i have a silver on my wa that just made the grade 115.2 and it shows the difference when one is a top end silver i will see what i can do this year. PS have you had a guess at the head on the HFH comp mate you should be good at that and it is for charity.

Very good mate i have a silver on my wa that just made the grade 115.2 and it shows the difference when one is a top end silver i will see what i can do this year. PS have you had a guess at the head on the HFH comp mate you should be good at that and it is for charity.

Best of luck for this season Dave. Hope you get a nice one. Bill.

Last edited:
Back