Thread: new ground

new ground

Heres a couple of pics from a small patch ive just aquired but the deer are very tame having been used to horse riders and people in general .To be honest i will probably use it to watch deer rather than shoot them as it would be a shame to undo this trust for the sake of a bullet .

The first deer i came across let me get to within 40 yds before sauntering off .

This old doe let me walk right up to her and i retreated with her still sat .Very priveliged to be so close to be honest.Saw a munty too but he wasnt so obliging.

yes be a good place to just watch and learn about deer and get some cracking pics

Fox dropper

It will do no harm to take the old ones out, it may encourage a bit of new blood.
    It may not be the hardest stalking, but the Deer will benefit in the long run.
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Fox dropper

It will do no harm to take the old ones out, it may encourage a bit of new blood.
    It may not be the hardest stalking, but the Deer will benefit in the long run.
    Know what you are saying mate but they are doing no harm to anyone and im keen to see,follow the lifes of individuals without any stress on them at all ,at least not human anyway .The landowner loves venison thats all but im sure i can oblige from elsewhere .