Thread: cocker stud dog

cocker stud dog

hi folks do you or anyone you know of have a working cocker dog for stud?

I`m after the really small type to cover my bitch begining of next week, I`m in fife so this corner of scotland would be handy

many thanks matt

the keeper from ayton castle (east borders) has 3 nice black cocker dogs

Hi Matt

How are things with you? 2 friend's of mine both have very well bred cocker dogs that I would happily put to my bitch and may in fact do so later this year if I can sort out the tail docking issue!!! One is slightly larger than the other but both good conformation and lovely temperaments. Both in Edinburgh area. The larger dog is a real looker, ginger in colour. The other is chocolate and out of Edward Martin's line at Sealpin Kennels, Lanton. He has a website if you search under that. I saw them both work this year at the shoot I look after and was impressed. Drop me a message if you are interested in finding out more..

Quote Originally Posted by jammiedodger View Post
    hi folks do you or anyone you know of have a working cocker dog for stud?

I`m after the really small type to cover my bitch begining of next week, I`m in fife so this corner of scotland would be handy

many thanks matt
    Hi im in Angus area & have a very good all black cocker dog sired by FTCH mallowdale zander & he is the spit of him & much the same way as him as discribed on his website. My dog has 41FTCH in 5gen pedigree but he is a larger type cocker but notice u stated for a small but thought i would let you know what i have.

Hey man im down in lanark at the moment but i have a small working chocolate cocker dog, he is proven and off good lines give me a shout back and we could work somethin out. Give me a shout A?