Deer Drag Bag

McShug

Hi there all, I was just wondering if anybody has come across these bags? I have been out with this chap, and am going out again on Thurs night, this time I hope to be filling the bag.

He developed and is trying to sell the bags so if anybody is interested give him a shout, he dose not bight !! www.tcswoodlands.com

One ton builders ballast sack can be got for nothing, they work well with big deer.

ATB

Tahr

One ton builders ballast sack can be got for nothing, they work well with big deer.

ATB

Tahr
Can you fit that in a roe sack? Only a scotsman would want something for nothing!
Only joking, these were developed after the old rope drag method was discontinued on an estate I shot on. They wanted to keep the carcasse as clean as possible for the dealer. I figured this would work, it weighs about 2 pounds empty, folds into a roe sack and can carry two full grown fallow it therefore fits the bill for that estate and also a lot of woodland stalkers where carrying isnt an option. I suspect the Ghillie has to use it rather than the rope drag on that estate as it is provided, therefore the game dealer cant complain!

Back