Wanted: Paid Stalks/Experience Needed

stevefranks

Hello everyone,

I have just given up my place in a game syndicate due to price increase and would like to get into stalking instead which I did try to a year or so ago (member very kindly took me out), but got waylaid having a baby and it got shelved.

Before doing my DSC level 1, I would like o get a few stalks under my belt either as paying rifle, or just accompanying and watching. I am not looking for medal heads, and would be happy with just Muntjac.

I am in Meldreth, Cambs and would love to hear from anyone who can help.

Thank you

Stephen.

Hi Stephen,

although nothing at mo as fully booked,bear me in mind for the future.
For references see "pigeon watch" site for pics and write ups.affordable stalking ,not to far from you.

kind regards

Jason

No problem,
but bear in mind that it wont now be till oct as cover is shooting up and bucks will lose antlers soon, so difficulty telling whats what and whether or not it is a cull buck or gold medal.
Also it is always good to give the woods and the deer a break for a while.
We have just taken on a adjoining 3000 acres so should be plenty more opportunities this coming season where as normally once the ad goes out i am booked up within a couple of weeks.

kind regards

muntjacstalker

Just sent PM to your mate in essex. Send me a PM and have a look at us on Stalking available. We can help you out I am sure.

Mark

Back