Thread: stalking syndicate

stalking syndicate

I have just obtained 6000 acres of prime land which consists of new plant(2 plots of 500 acres)separated by arable fields and hills and surrounded by mature trees,there is also various deciduous woods scattered throughout varying in size from several acres to a couple of hundred acres.The ground is also surrounded by fc forest and has not been shot in 10 years.Walked the ground last weekend and counted 17 roe on sat and 25 roe(one or two definitely in the medal class) and a heard of reds on the hill on sun,also got a glimpse of some fallow.Looking for 5 guns at 1000 each,must have insurance ,local guns allowed.The only stipulation is you must be prepared to do 5 work days(fix fences,cut back cover ect),Perthshire area.Need quick response as stalking will start immediately.

WELL SPOTTED APRIL FOOLS JOKE,NOT SO THE 9 PEOPLE WHO PM ME,HOPE YOU TAKE IT IN GOOD SPIRITS..................SORRY BUT YOU WILL REMAIN NAMELESS
    Last edited by sakoson; 01-04-2011 at 20:52. Reason: time will tell

Are you sure of your figuers sir seems very cheap for that size of ground. 60,000

Quote Originally Posted by sakoson View Post
    I have just obtained 60000 acres of prime land which consists of new plant(2 plots of 500 acres)separated by arable fields and hills and surrounded by mature trees,there is also various deciduous woods scattered throughout varying in size from several acres to a couple of hundred acres.The ground is also surrounded by fc forest and has not been shot in 10 years.Walked the ground last weekend and counted 17 roe on sat and 25 roe(one or two definitely in the medal class) and a heard of reds on the hill on sun,also got a glimpse of some fallow.Looking for 5 guns at 1000 each,must have insurance ,local guns allowed.The only stipulation is you must be prepared to do 5 work days(fix fences,cut back cover ect),Perthshire area.Need quick response as stalking will start immediately.

Thats got to be a bargin

Just wish I had more experience, more money and more time.......

Ooooh what's the date? Nice one lol

what part of prerthshire is it in mate ?

With that many deer it must be a April fool joke !

Gulled
    lakelander and heym rifles.