Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Stobbart

Eddie Stobbart

Deleted...
    Last edited by ezzy6.5; 09-04-2011 at 19:49.

his whole life was spent limited to 56!!

As a mark of respect for Eddie Stobart, rather than a post-mortem, they had one of his drivers cut him up on the M6.
    lakelander and heym rifles.

Very funny no doubt to those mentally challenged. Mocking the dead is not on.

A friend of mine worked for him for some years and said he was `one of natures true gentlemen`.

HWH.

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    Very funny no doubt to those mentally challenged. Mocking the dead is not on.

A friend of mine worked for him for some years and said he was `one of natures true gentlemen`.

HWH.
    I'm sorry, are you saying i'm mentally challanged?

There is always a looser in humour, Irish ,coloured, Men, Women and the church. And if this is anything to go by the mentally challanged are now bearing the brunt. I may find that comment offensive, you dont know.

If you dont like it you dont laugh. Sometimes you boo. That is how it works. Sorry but thats how it is. There is not a Joke on here where some one or something is not the looser and Mr Stobart is no differant.

Mark

hope Mr Stobarts son who is a member didn't see this maybe too busy with other things ?differant[maybe you mean different] or is your grammer as bad as your taste ?

Quote Originally Posted by mullbiker View Post
    hope Mr Stobarts son who is a member didn't see this maybe too busy with other things ?differant[maybe you mean different] or is your grammer as bad as your taste ?
    Dont get me wrong, I may not have thought it was funny either, in fact I didnt and yes my grammer is bad, but I think you will find that that is a spelling error . But I just think that Humour is always going to have a looser. I dont for instance send on texts that I dont like, The Japanese ones for instance and I Hated the ones about Princes Di. But someone will always see the funny side of something. My point that I am trying to make is that if you dont like a joke you dont laugh, that is the measure of it. And I just feel that if we all slap the wrist of anyone who posts a joke that we as individuals personally dont like then, well where does it end. Toleration of others is paramount. So to is respect. Its a very difficult one really.

I wont comment again on this thread only to say RIP Mr.Stobart, many owe a great deal to you and your family.

Mark

Well said Mark,

Now I'm off to join the others to cry on the hard shoulder
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks