Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Permission letter

Permission letter

Hi there, just wondering if anyone's got a good permission letter template available ! There was one knocking about here few weeks ago, but can't find it now ! Thank's lads..

hi just,
    i seem to remember there being one on the basc website
    all the best
    jimmy

Just best bet is to chat to person you have permission from outline what is expected ie;are you to take carcass,are you allowed to take others are they allowed to shoot?what does landlord want some have zero tolerance.some want to see them round house some want venison joints,others just want a wad of cash and leave it to you.Me thinks a long chat is in order.

I have one that was issued by Lancashire Constabulary to you could use as a template. If you want to use that to do your own please PM me with your e-mail address and I will forward it to you in "gif" formatClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Land Authority.gif 
Views:	70 
Size:	281.9 KB 
ID:	5862
    Pete

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    I have one that was issued by Lancashire Constabulary to you could use as a template. If you want to use that to do your own please PM me with your e-mail address and I will forward it to you in "gif" formatClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Land Authority.gif 
Views:	70 
Size:	281.9 KB 
ID:	5862
    Pete
    Horrible, insidious document that seems to have more to do with providing the constabulary with an instrument of control than with establishing a full and proper agreement between shooting/sporting tenant and holder of the shooting/sporting rights. Ask BASC for a template or look here:

http://www.basc.org.uk/en/department...agreements.cfm

Tamus, All I have done is tried to offer some help. The form that I have offered is the one issued by Lancashire Constabulary. It doesn't matter much to me if people like it or not, that is the information that they ask for. If people from a different area don't like the form they don't have to use it but please don't bite my head of for just offering to help a member out!

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    Tamus, All I have done is tried to offer some help. The form that I have offered is the one issued by Lancashire Constabulary. It doesn't matter much to me if people like it or not, that is the information that they ask for. If people from a different area don't like the form they don't have to use it but please don't bite my head of for just offering to help a member out!
    Sorry Fb I wan't really having a go at you, it was the document that I took exception to not you. BTW, There's better ones available.

I realise you were trying to help, as was I. atb~Tom.

tut....

Land Authority Document

This is to certify that .........YOU................ has permission to shoot on ..............NAMED LAND WITH POSTCODE.......... for all legal species to include vermin, game, fox and deer as per the conditions of their respective Firearms and Shotgun Certificates. The property extends to .........ACRES....... and .......YOU........ is entitled to shoot at any time by agreement allowing for the zeroing of rifles and night shooting for vermin and fox.

Signed ..............LAND OWNER..................

Date ...............................

You need provide nothing else, not even a phone number since you flo could send a letter if they really needed to.

thats about what I type and get it signed photocopies go to firarms office. Never had it questioned yet.nice and simple but as you say all thats reqd.

Have a look here

permission letter
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!