Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: redcoat

redcoat

Hi all, like most chaps i have watched and read the forum with interest, i am very lucky in that i have access to land for shooting, in that i live, literally, in the woods that i work. I am an Estate woodman, my workday rifle is a brno 243 which i have had for nearly 20 years, and still shoots inch groups at 100 yrds. i can offer limited guided stalking for Roe and Muntjac, my govn'r has told me to limit the number of stalks, so the ground is not overshot. I want the fees to be fair,no "extras" or hidden costs, i have read some of the stories, i have 3000 acres of varied shooting some good medal heads set in a beautiful estate.

Welcome redcoat where abouts in glos do come from.

Hi dave thanks for the welcome, i live 20mins away from cheltenham near a town called winchcombe.

hello mate! sounds like you have a gem of a boss!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redcoat View Post
    Hi all, like most chaps i have watched and read the forum with interest, i am very lucky in that i have access to land for shooting, in that i live, literally, in the woods that i work. I am an Estate woodman, my workday rifle is a brno 243 which i have had for nearly 20 years, and still shoots inch groups at 100 yrds. i can offer limited guided stalking for Roe and Muntjac, my govn'r has told me to limit the number of stalks, so the ground is not overshot. I want the fees to be fair,no "extras" or hidden costs, i have read some of the stories, i have 3000 acres of varied shooting some good medal heads set in a beautiful estate.
    Welcome to the site Redcoat. One thing though, your introduction reads more likean advert . This may have been unintentional but its almost asking people to PM you from this site. If indeed you are offering stalking albeit on a limited basis, which is generous of you, you are required to pay 10 a month for the privelage of being able to access the membership of this site.

Please PM JAYB.

My apologies, i will of course abide by the forums rules, i am rather new to all of this having only obtained an email adress yesterday! A bit of a luddite i'm afraid.

Hi Redcoat
    Welcome to the site. Nice bit of country around there I stalk a farm by Ford.

Atb

Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by redcoat View Post
    My apologies, i will of course abide by the forums rules, i am rather new to all of this having only obtained an email adress yesterday! A bit of a luddite i'm afraid.

Thank you redcoat, if only everyone was so polite and honest. All the best to you

Hi Wayne
    Thanks for the welcome. I shoot just 5 minutes away from Ford, and yes you are right, it is lovely countryside. So we are actually neighbours!
    Regards
    Nick

Hi speedystu
    Thanks for your welcome. Yes, I know I’m lucky!
    Regards
    Nick