First Swallow of 2011 this evening

roedeerred

All a part of the enjoyment of being out there saw first swallow of the year this evening in mid Yorkshire. Just to round off a cracking good day.Grassed a buck this morning.Took a friend out this evening and sat and watched loads of wildlife its not all about shooting deer:D

All a part of the enjoyment of being out there saw first swallow of the year this evening in mid Yorkshire. Just to round off a cracking good day.Grassed a buck this morning.Took a friend out this evening and sat and watched loads of wildlife its not all about shooting deer:D

probably a starling lol, none up here yet.

f.

M S no but its a good start Quite a frost this morning but youd not see it shooting deer in yr dreams:stir:
f. know there are some wierd things up there but starlings with forked tails and white--- :-| maybe:cuckoo:

M S no but its a good start Quite a frost this morning but youd not see it shooting deer in yr dreams:stir:

I was in bed dreaming!...;)

Dreaming of the Roe buck and Munty I buck I shot yesterday evening!!:p
It wouldn't have been deemed 'politically correct' for me to have been out first light on Mothers Day morning I reckon!:eek:
Regards,

MS:)

i saw first swallow last friday and saw a house martin today which is very early as they normally come after the swallows the earliest ive seen swallows was mid march

swallows in my barn by april 18th last year , so will see if they get here any earlier this year, me and swatty saw them on their way back when we were boar shooting in portugal a couple of weeks ago.

Hi, I had house martins flitting about while I was in the hide yesterday, they were pretending to be "pigeons"!!

I saw 3 swallows and 2 house martins on Saturday evening in Mid devon. Was incidentally watching 2 roe does from my bedroom window, mum and presumably last years daughter.

D

I saw 3 swallows and 2 house martins on Saturday evening in Mid devon. Was incidentally watching 2 roe does from my bedroom window, mum and presumably last years daughter.

D

I notice your location is South Glos!
What kind of Binos do you have?!:eek:
MS:lol:

sand martins have been here in south derry since st paddys day. seen 3 swallows this morning at work perched on a trailer. nice to see and hear them back from there travels

Back