Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: roe calf

roe calf

hi everyone, just thought i share this, this afternoon i was lucky enough to see a roe doe with her fawn she only had 1 though, i would have guessed it to only be about 48 hours old as it was still a bit wobboly on its feet, there was a nice roe buck in hard horn with them. I managed to get within less 80 metres of them be for they winded me what a memerable experiance. Has anyone else seen any fawns yet this year.

Regards
    Darren
    Last edited by dazbeaver; 03-04-2011 at 19:59.

Darren

Roe KID mate.

ATB

Tahr

Daz , without being rude i think you need to do somemore homework sir , there are some very good books out there and i might suggest you read one or two before your next outing . All the best mate

We shot what I thought was a barren doe mid last month to find she had a single inside which had its spots, I would have said it would have been born mid april. No mistake and i'm with roe every day.

roe

Quote Originally Posted by Thar View Post
    Darren

Roe KID mate.

ATB

Tahr
    if were getting technical then, a roe fawn!!. I was merely wanting to see in any one had been as lucky this year, thanks!

homework????

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    Daz , without being rude i think you need to do somemore homework sir , there are some very good books out there and i might suggest you read one or two before your next outing . All the best mate
    My i ask why i need 2 do more home work??

homework????

May i ask why iv to do some homewrk??

Daz that is very interesting and certainly early and as early as i have heard i did take some pictures of twins a few years back now and they were born at the middle of april .

Quote Originally Posted by dazbeaver View Post
    May i ask why iv to do some homewrk??
    Think he is a non believer mate who reads to many books. Deer don't read them i'm afraid and like all things in nature a freak can and does happen from time to time.

Well that's not patronising in the slightest

Daz if you do take up this advice then please don't believe everything you read. There are many books and magazine articles out there but only some of it will help you. Even this site, I've read some great advice but I've also read some garbage
    Last edited by scottybhoy88; 03-04-2011 at 20:23. Reason: typo