Hi to all from Norfolk

blunderbust

Hi all I have been reading your forum now for about a week and decided that I like what I see and feel that I would like to get involved. I have been stalking in some form or the other (dependant in which country I have been in, I was in the Army for 27 years) on and off for about 30 years. Now that I have settled down (no more traveling except on holiday), I have decided to get more involved and by way of a start I have got myself booked in for my DSC 1 course with BASC in July at Thetford. I have just received my Deer Data programme for the computer that I ordered at the Newark Show and have started studying.
I hope that I can be of help to others and I am sure that I will learn a huge amount from the many members of this great forum.
Slangevar,

Jimmy

Can't make out your regiment from your avatar ...but assume you must be in artillery ...with a name like blunderbust?

where have you served?

cheers
50/50

50/50, sorry but no, not Arty, I was infantry 1 Black Watch (RHR), I left in October 2004 been here and there. LOL.

All the best,

Jimmy

50/50, sorry but no, not Arty, I was infantry 1 Black Watch (RHR), I left in October 2004 been here and there. LOL.

All the best,

Jimmy

Aye Jimmy,

I've heard the rumours....but is it true that you boys "go commando" under your tartan?

50/50,

Unless you are female I will never tell.
The way that I prove it is to give them a feel.
The smile on their face is always real.
So sorry Mr, a feel for you is defiantly no deal.

God I knew I had a bit of Rabbie Burns in me. LOL.

Slangevar,

Jimmy

Last edited:
Back