Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: open ticket

open ticket

Hi guys, Im after applying for an open ticket I have had my FAC for about 4 years now so looking to get it open and also put in for a 17 hmr. I have read recently people have been getting there tickets opened up for all legal quarry as well how would you go about wording this?

regards
    Sam

Everywhere seems to have diffrent wording in print, have a word with your licencing office. There only people , who work there & know best. If you have reason, you can have .... in most cases.

Hello sam do you come under cheshire if so you have more chance of platting fog than getting all legal quarry it has been an ongoing drama for years
    w

not if you come under cheshire its like a no go area i think everyone who has a fac has asked cheshire for that variation and they will not give it

Mark

I don't get this 'other legal quarry' crap.....

If it's legal quarry, why does it need to be on your ticket?

My .17hmr says for vermin and ground game
    .223 says for fox and vermin
    .243 says for deer whilst accompanied

Covers pretty much anything don't you think?
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Hi Si, but say your out with your .243 and there is a crow pecking the eyes out of a lamb your not lawfully aloud to do anything about it????

I wouldn't want to.... .243 ammo is expensive.

I'd run up to it waving my arms around like someone demented, not wanting to chance missing the crow and blowing the lambs head orrff

But yeah, I know what you're saying
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    not wanting to chance missing the crow and blowing the lambs head orrff
    Kill the crow and eat the lamb, everyones a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottC View Post
    Kill the crow and eat the lamb, everyones a winner!
    Oh no Scott, I couldn't even contemplate doing such a thing... forensics might be called in to examine the crow and realise I shot it with .243

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    ... forensics might be called in to examine the crow...
    If they could find enough of it!
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\