Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeiss Victory range finding binoculars

Zeiss Victory range finding binoculars

All

I have for sale a pair of Zeiss Victory RF 8 X 45 rangefinder binoculars.

They were bought new (from UK stock) at the beginning of February and are in perfect condition, having only been out twice. I have been extremely pleased with them.

I am looking for 1600 for them which is a bargain given that they are as new.

Sorry, no pictures, but if you're interested in these you probably know what they look like!

Please let me know by PM if you are interested. Cheers.
    Last edited by Blaser243; 04-04-2011 at 09:04. Reason: Explanation of no pictures!

I'll be putting this on eBay shortly, so will accept offers close to the asking price.

Hi guys - here's the eBay listing.

http://http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150587431390

Price now reduced to 1500 for quick sale or make me an offer.
    Last edited by Blaser243; 08-04-2011 at 11:38.

Bump - new lower price of 1500!

I've got 1200 waiting here
    PM if you are interested

Thanks Stone. Had a few offers for more than that so afraid I will have to reject. I did have a confirmed offer from someone I thought I knew pretty well off the forum to buy them for 1500 until they spoke to their wife and were told that the money would be better spent on a new bathroom!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaser243 View Post
    Thanks Stone. Had a few offers for more than that so afraid I will have to reject. I did have a confirmed offer from someone I thought I knew pretty well off the forum to buy them for 1500 until they spoke to their wife and were told that the money would be better spent on a new bathroom!
    Bathrooms rule

Quote Originally Posted by Blaser243 View Post
    not a problem my friend
    I can by a brand new pair 1500, reciept and on a payment scheme if I needed
    but as yours was a decent 2nd hand pair then I was happy to offer top end for that market and You could of had a cheque in your hand by 2morro morn, as quick as that

but good luck to you and hope you get a quick sale with out being messed about to much

Still can't believe a bathroom is more important, some people need to get their priorities in order

Quote Originally Posted by stone View Post
    not a problem my friend
    I can by a brand new pair 1500, reciept and on a payment scheme if I needed

I'll have a set at that price

Now sold (for more!), thanks guys.

I struggle to believe you can get a brand new set for 1500. I guess you must have better connections than the rest of us.