ferking basttard scopes knackered.

Mannlicher_Stu

Out yesterday and this Morning shot a nice 4 point cull buck still in velvet, (Just I might add as right in the centre of my objective lens is a fog ring internally) , I am really ****ed off so much so i could crush a grape.
I either need a new one or get it fixed.Not easy with Pecars as they are now out of business
I suppose I should not grumble 30 years plus out of a Pecar Scope isnt bad so I will have to leave my old smoke pole in the cabinet till its sorted and use my Tikka M55 contenental in 22-250 arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh

I had one all packaged up to send and the box and packing are still hear butt he 3-7 Pecar has vanished.................. :-| other scopes are still here but not this Pecar...

Tikka M55 Continental. Now that is a some second rifle.
My reserve stalking rifle is an M65 Continental in 270 and its a cracker.
Good luck with getting your scope sorted.

Good luck then you must be lucky to have a few days off work. Just a little worried for newbes on here getting the wrong Ideas.:thumb:

Stop whinning Stu, git yer hand in yer hip, and get yer cash out.

A Man of your means, must have a few quid put by, after all your a pensioner NOW!! :rofl:

Rgds, Buck.

Paul Burke
Midlands
Tel: 0121 788 1050
An expert on Pecar, carries most spares, very reasonable and way faster than S&B in my experience, he used to work for Parker Hale I believe.

He has repaired 3 Pecar scopes for me, and 3 more I know of upon recommendation
brgds FlyBoy270

Paul Burke
Midlands
Tel: 0121 788 1050
An expert on Pecar, carries most spares, very reasonable and way faster than S&B in my experience, he used to work for Parker Hale I believe.

He has repaired 3 Pecar scopes for me, and 3 more I know of upon recommendation
brgds FlyBoy270
Rang him this morning he seems like a nice chap
He reckons he can sort it all out for£40/£50 so I will be banging it in the post to him on Monday
Thanks
Stu

Back