Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magpie wanted

Magpie wanted

Hi All
    Has anybody got a magpie for a larson trap please will collect fairly local to Devizes
    Geordie

I could send you one down would air mail be OK

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    I could send you one down would air mail be OK
    Yes no problems just give it my address and chuck it out and could everyone between perthshire and here not shoot maggies until i say it has arrived here safely
    Geordie

Mid yorkshire close enough my mate has had 20 in one trap without moving it

Deleted by poster!!
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 05-04-2011 at 07:43.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    What a bleeding request.. try Petsathome? Amateurs should really need a Mentor and not a PC?
    A bit harsh the lad just made a request for a magpie for his larsen, now if you know anything about larsens you will know they work best if you have a decoy, several ways you can get that decoy but the easiest is to get one from someone who is already working larsen's or other cage type traps, this is common practice with keepers throughout the country.

What a bleeding request.. try Petsathome? Amateurs should really need a Mentor and not a PC?
    Jeez that's a bit harsh, all the guy did was ask for what people on this site may have. I've noticed a lot of people having a go for no reason lately.
    Donovan

FEAR NOT THAT WHICH YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER

Actually i have been off sick with a serious heart complaint for the last 5 months and now my knee joints have started to swell and i am not able to get around too well, i have been asked by someone else to get a magpie for them and i said i would ask on here.I have never had to ask in the last 54 yrs for favours from anyone.Ihope you never suffer from a serious illness, Geordie
    Last edited by geordieh; 05-04-2011 at 09:36. Reason: Should've counted to ten

Geordie, give me 24 hours and I can probably get you one.
    Last edited by Moonraker68; 05-04-2011 at 06:31.

I have a spare one in my Larsen right now....

Location does not really suit.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......