Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fc stalking

Fc stalking

What does a person have o do to get stalking from the fc ? , i have been to two viewings and been told at both viewings by other viewers who is going to be awarded the stalking rites

basic answer? pay more. sorry its the way things are.

Works on points,the more boxes you tick then you are in with a shout . Then they consider your capability. The more mature the wood the less they worry. young stuff they will check you are up to the task. Jim

Dsc2 scores points, as does experience, availability, first aid cert, health and safety, stalking dog,.....and of course how much you offer. How much is it worth to you, thats what you have to consider.

What does a person have o do to get stalking from the fc ? , i have been to two viewings and been told at both viewings by other viewers who is going to be awarded the stalking rites

If the system is working as it should, it won't matter a jot what the other viewers think or say, the process of tendering permission areas is transparent therefore, accountable to audit. The best plan is to pay little attention to the storytellers and put together a good tendering pack and supply as much evidence as possible matched against the scoring criteria.

You can do no more than that.
    "No matter how much you do.....there's always plenty more!"

@ Jamba and you said that with out blushing mate. Hole shot if you have all the certs and put in the correct cash and live next door to the place dont work you MIGHT! get it that is if no one who has held a lease before wants it or if they are friends with certain rangers or ex FC rangers or many other reasons. ( NOW I HERE jAMBA USING A WORD HE DOSE NOT NO THE MEANING OF TRANSPARANT) The FC bidding is as Transparant as a black board but keep at it if no one wants the ground you might get it.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 06-04-2011 at 09:56.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    @ Jamba and you said that with out blushing mate. Hole shot if you have all the certs and put in the correct cash and live next door to the place dont work you MIGHT! get it that is if no one who has held a lease before wants it or if they are friends with certain rangers or ex FC rangers or many other reasons. ( NOW I HERE jAMBA USING A WORD HE DOSE NOT NO THE MEANING OF TRANSPARANT) The FC bidding is as Transparant as a black board but keep at it if no one wants the ground you might get it.

6 Pointer.....It is becoming very apparent that you actually know a lot less than you think .
    How about you speak to the 'very good tenants' who have recently lost their land through the retendering process after delivering good work over the last 5+ years?
    Why the changes? simple, TRANSPARENCY and fairness to all at interview! Nothing more nothing less.

It's easy to sit back in your chair and fire wild allegations about. I've asked you before for some evidence of unfair practice... have you unearthed some papers? You'll need some if you are going keep accusing fair working people of bad practice etc.

All the tendering papers are auditable which is excellent because it ensures fair play. I'll put the tin lid on this conversation by using a phrase from a well known mentor of mine ....THAT MY FRIEND IS THE FACT OF THE MATTER.

Regards

Jamba
    "No matter how much you do.....there's always plenty more!"

England, a large country south of the Scottish Border
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamba View Post
    6 Pointer.....It is becoming very apparent that you actually know a lot less than you think .
    How about you speak to the 'very good tenants' who have recently lost their land through the retendering process after delivering good work over the last 5+ years?
    Why the changes? simple, TRANSPARENCY and fairness to all at interview! Nothing more nothing less.

It's easy to sit back in your chair and fire wild allegations about. I've asked you before for some evidence of unfair practice... have you unearthed some papers? You'll need some if you are going keep accusing fair working people of bad practice etc.

All the tendering papers are auditable which is excellent because it ensures fair play. I'll put the tin lid on this conversation by using a phrase from a well known mentor of mine ....THAT MY FRIEND IS THE FACT OF THE MATTER.

Regards

Jamba
    Surely these accusations regarding FC practices are defamatory and libelous, its not the first time he has stated that FC are not playing by the rules.

Who do you contact initially to see what is available in your area, its something I would be interested in but have never looked into it

Hole shot, Jamba at the end of his post talks of fact. Here is my personal experience which is also fact. Two years ago I viewed a piece of FC ground. At the visit it was evident that the Fc employee who was present knew one of the parties viewing the ground through a previously held lease. This person was eventually offered the lease. Following that round of Fc leases I took on board every piece of feedback I recieived to improve my future tenders and hopefully increase my chance of obtaining a lease. Through courses/learning/experience and evidencing all these aspects I can now tick every box available on the application form and in believing that the process is transparent I must score maximum points.

This year I did get an interview but was unsuccessful. I decided in this instance to spend a lot of time researching who did get the leases solely to enlighten myself as to how I could further improve any future tender. I have also spoken with persons who Jamba describes as "very good tenants" who lost their previously held leases. I can honestly say that I did this research with an open mind but the fact is there are coincidences that would lead you to consider that the system is not as straight as would seem and that as well as experience/knowledge/learning/commitment/the right tools to do the job and evidence of all this, you maybe better positioned if you have, lets call it the X factor.